Meetings are open and transparent, and people can be involved at different capacity levels, participating when and how they can. An online organizing platform can also be developed, which could be as simple as a secure listserv and as complex as a distribution channel.
Work can be done remotely in conjunction with the greater Visual Resistance campaign. We can discuss ways to most effectively make this a “leader-full” movement.
For those who can make it, weekly Lab sessions will be held at ICP in NYC beginning in February, on Fridays from 6-9:30. A supportive community is growing from our work together.
A typical Community Action Forum includes:
● Video reels of recent incidents of resistance
● Updates from people who are directly affected by political emergencies, or people involved in mvmt bldg who need support
● Updates on projects in motion
● Group project work time
● Breakout discussion groups (Rapid response, Visionary, Communications, Partnerships, etc)
● Political education
● Archival image slideshows